Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Extras ~ Michi ~ Carnival Fun

These extras were created using Michi Art Mega Individual Tube 29-3. You must have a license in order to use this artwork.  Please visit CDO for more information.

I am also using the FTU Carnival Collab Clusters from Foxy Designz.  Scroll down to find on the page.

As with all of my creations do not alter or change in any way.  DO NOT add your name and make a sig tag out of the extras.  You may join me on my Facebook tag group if you would like to request my tags.








7 comments:

onestepangel said...

lOVE THEM THANKS FOR SHARING
HUGS
BON

Lou Ann said...

Love them and snagged them.
Thanks Diana.
Hugs, Lou Ann

Sasi said...

Oooooo these are adorable, I snagged Diana, thank you!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you so much. Love it!

Unknown said...

Completely adorable.. Snagged a few!! Thanks for sharing ❤️

Unknown said...

adorable snagged a few ans ty for the cuteness overload