Monday, January 27, 2014

Template ~ Be My Valentine ~ Template 0001_2014



I had a challenge in one of the groups I am in to create a template.  This is what I came up with and wanted to share it with you all.
 
For the tag I am using scrap kit ScrapBCS_IB-PinUpToons-166-3 with matching PinUpToons Individual Tube 166-3.  You must have a license to use this tube.  Please visit CDO for more information.

Here is the preview.  To download please click the preview below.
Please DO NOT upload this template to any other site or share in groups without link to my blog.  If you are using this template in a tutorial please link back to this post.
http://www.4shared.com/file/IURQTuekce/DianaD_Template0001_2014.html
 

1 comment:

Kar said...

Thanks so much for the cute template! Much appreciated!